SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- The User has to specify the address and details of the person who will collect the shipment at the time of purchase. At the time of placing the order, the User has to state full name of the recipient as stated in his / her government approved photo identification.
- At the point of delivery the recipient, to collect the physical product, may have to provide any one of the following government approved photo identification card
- Ration Card ( should be issued in the name of the User / recipient in the case of a gift);
- Drivers License;
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card;
- Voters Identification card; or
- Aadhar Card
- The courier agent may require to verify the photo ID and name of the recipient while delivering the jewellery. .
- The courier agent may also note down the details of the government photo identification.
- The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent in providing the required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification, etc.
- All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by the User.
- Recipient accepting delivery should not accept deliveries where the box or packaging has been tampered with or if the box is empty.
- If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier company would try and deliver the item a couple of times before returning the same to MEHTA JEWELLERY. In such an event, the order would be treated as cancelled. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the User shall be chargeable to the User.
- Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
- For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post and/ or insured registered post only.
- MEHTA JEWELLERY is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities.
- MEHTA JEWELLERY is in no way responsible for any damage to the product while in transit to the recipient.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by MEHTA JEWELLERY for redelivery shall be payable by you .
- We may contact you for additional information if required. After your order is shipped, you may obtain a courier tracking number by logging in and checking the Order Info. Postal / Courier tracking number (if any).
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- Jewellery purchased from the Website can be returned only by calling MJ at +91-44-2466 2667within thirty (30) days from delivery of the item(s), subject to conditions detailed hereafter.
- In the event the User has purchased a wrong ring size MEHTA JEWELLERY will resize the ring, cost of which shall be borne by the User.
- All courier and shipping costs incurred by the Company for returns shall be borne by the User.
- Customized jewellery and loose diamonds cannot be returned once the order is confirmed and processed by Mehta Jewellery
Conditions for return
- All items must be returned in the same (unused and undamaged) condition as delivered by MEHTA JEWELLERY, along with the original invoice and certificate if any.
- If any item returned shows signs of wear or if it is engraved, altered, resized or damaged in any other manner, it shall not be accepted for return.
- Custom orders with engraving, special ring size etc. cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
- All shipping and handling expenses shall be chargeable to the User
- All requests for return of product have to be placed within thirty(30) days from the date of delivery. No return requests after thirty (30) days from delivery will be processed.